fredag 8. juli 2011

Counter cultures today

Have countercultures always existed or is this a relatively new phenomenon? Many papers have been written about the counterculture of the 1960s, but what about today’s countercultures?  Are there any? If so, how are they expressed? Can faith be a counterculture?
Over the next few months I will research and write about the counter cultures of today. I have decided to start with Scandinavia, then a few other leading countries in Europe and America, maybe also Oceania, Asia and Africa. This will, of course, take time and quite frankly I do not know when I have completed writing about this interesting theme.
Iren
Counter cultures is a healthy sign in our societies and show that people are ready to act when they are disagreeing with the popular mainstream engagements and decisions. However, not all counter cultures are positive signs in society, as I will demontrate in my papers.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar